- Requirements for becoming a certified ENLS Trainer
- Background of ENLS and an overview of certification statistics
- ENLS course options and outline
- Accreditation and certification requirements
- Why ENLS is important for all providers in the emergency setting
- Options for participating in the course
- Steps for hosting a live ENLS course
- How to market your live ENLS course
- ENLS pricing and course materials
- Process for hosting courses in a global setting, and the NCS Ambassador Program
- Trainer responsibilities and resources
Thank you for your willingness to teach!!
The ENLS Train-the-Trainer certification is valid for 4 years. If you have certified previously, please select the Train-the-Trainer Recertification course.
Please click here to view the NCS Legal Disclaimer for Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS).